A well known cooperation in Malaysia is looking for Group Corporate Secretary, Manager to be based in their Kuala Lumpur Office
- To act as in-house counsel by providing, supporting, managing, and administering secretarial practices, legal matters in accordance with applicable law.
- To ensure secretarial records, registers and statutory books are maintained properly
- To prepare minutes of the meetings, board papers, circular resolutions.
- To assist in legal matter from time to time ie contract and commercial related matter
- To organize and coordinate all the Board, Board Committees and shareholders meeting efficiently.
- Degree in Law/ ICSA qualified
- An associate member of MAICSA
- 8 to 11 years of experience in company secretarial matters
- Sound knowledge of market listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Companies Act 2016 and other applicable statutory requirements.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
- Qualification ICSA/ Bachelor Degree In Law
- Experience 5 to 10 Years