A successful business is built on good relationships. But nurturing and maintaining relationships is easier said than done, especially in business, where competition for clients is fierce and loyalty is hard-won.
Account managers are essential to maintaining strong client relationships and a healthy bottom line. Below we cover the roles and responsibilities of account managers and explain how they contribute to the success of their clients and business.
An innovating yet fast-growing software solutions provider is currently seeking Enterprise Sales Professional to drive technology sales and adoption within market segment. The role will be responsible for managing high profile sales account and delivering complex sales cycles.
About the role
- Targeting, developing, and closing new accounts in the SEA markets.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings, and other business issues relevant to the position
- Developing and sustaining relationships with key customers.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline with the goal of meeting assigned target revenue
- Utilising internal lead generation and outbound marketing activities to increase visibility of client within key prospect markets.
- Attending industry events and building a profile within the industry.
Does the role excite you? Interested candidates are highly encouraged to submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today for more exciting career opportunities!
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#techsales #techsector #ITconsulting #accountmanagement #Techcareer #recruitment #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia