An MNC in Malaysia is looking for Accounts Payable & RTR Analyst to be based in Kuala Lumpur office
- Experience in Travel & Expenses (T&E) processing
- Responsible in invoice entry, invoice processing and payments of suppliers in system
- Perform monthly and quarterly reporting and to assists in month end processing.
- Consistently ensure that suppliers invoices are paid on time once processed.
- Follow up with respective department regarding the ‘Invoices On Hold” and must be able to solve the issue in a short period of time.
- Ensure that Invoice and Payment inquiries must be solved according to SLA requirements.
- Able to perform monthly reconciliation based on suppliers statements
- Able to provide support for process improvement
- Ensure that all practices are aligned with internal process and SOX Compliances
- Review and monitor RTR process , perform BS reconciliation
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree In Accounting
- Experience 2 to 5 Years