Our client (Pharmaceutical) is looking for Analyst, P2P to join them in PJ, Selangor office
- Responsible in processing invoices, travel and expenses claim (T&E) and payment.
- Investigate queries and follow up with the respective department
- Prepare and analyze the Balance Sheet report in timely manner
- Perform monthly closing (AP), prepare monthly report.
- Identify and Investigate of ‘Invoices on Hold’ and communicate with respective department.
- Participate in process improvement, development and changes in the system.
- Provide support for special projects as needed.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or professional qualification (ACCA, CMA, CPA, CAT, LCCI)
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Experience in Shared Services environment
- Experience in ERP, SAP, Oracle, Concur and Microsoft Office.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
- Qualification Bachelor Degree In Accounting, ACCA, CMA, CPA, CAT, LCCI
- Experience 2 to 5 Years