A well known corporation in Malaysia is looking for Assistant Manager – Legal to join them in Kuala Lumpur office
- To draft, review and prepare all the contracts, agreement and other documents that relevant to company business
- To provide legal advice and opinion on issues that related to company
- To assist in managing litigation and work closely with external lawyer
- To assist and supervise junior executive on legal issues
- To assist in drafting policies (insurance) and procedures
- To attend to assignments from time to time as instructed by Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Law/ Professional degree
- 3 to 7 years of experience in legal firm or legal department of company
- Sound knowledge in Malaysia law.
- Ability to analyze the information and situations
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Experience 2 to 5 Years
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!