Open Position: Assistant Manager – Purchasing
A conglomerate is looking for Assistant Manager – Purchasing to be based out of KL.
Key responsibilities and requirements that we are looking for:
- Category management will be on food and beverage.
- Vendor management will be a key task to ensure pricing of goods are in check.
- Day to day operations and source for new products to answer to stakeholders.
- Project management to ensure on time delivery, cost savings and inventory turn.
- Ensure quality of goods are met according to company standards.
- Work closely with end user to get the requirements right.
- Sourcing according to company policy.
- Preferable a hands-on person and a self-starter.
- Need to be able to work independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Leadership experience on managing buyers is required.
- Hands on experience in using ERP System.
If you fit, kindly send your latest CV to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website www.btcrecruitment.com today!
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!