Open Position: Business Continuity Management & Disaster Recovery Specialist
One of the reputable Public Listed Company is currently hiring for Business Continuity Management & Disaster Recovery Specialist to join their Kuala Lumpur office. You will be working closely with the Business and IT Department covering business continuity and disaster recovery planning and activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with senior management and key stakeholders in all lines of business to coordinate business continuity governance and disaster recovery activities
- Contribute to the development and strategies of the enterprise-wide business continuity management and disaster recovery program
- Continuously plan, develop and facilitate corporate policy, standards, and guidelines together with IT department and key stakeholders including external vendors as well
- Support and enhance the comprehensive disaster recovery strategy for recovering critical business services in the event of a crisis with the cooperation with Business Units, Application Teams, Hosting Vendors and other relevant parties
- participates in external business continuity management updates and keep abreast of industry best practices and trends
- Having certification such as ITIL, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery such as CBCP and etc would be added advantage
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
#businesscontinuity #disasterrecovery #strategy #planning #ITIL #CBCP #jobseekers #cv #career #jobs #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia