Open Position: Business Continuity Management & Recovery Specialist (Public-Listed Company)
One of the reputable Public-Listed Companies is currently hiring for Business Continuity Management & Recovery Specialist to join the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with senior management and key stakeholders in all lines of business to coordinate business continuity governance and disaster recovery activities
- Contribute to the development and strategies of the enterprise-wide business continuity management and disaster recovery program
- Continuously plan, develop and facilitate corporate policy, standards, and guidelines together with different departments and key stakeholders including external vendors as well
- Support and enhance the comprehensive disaster recovery strategy for recovering critical business services in the event of a crisis with the cooperation of all stakeholders
- Participates in external business continuity management updates and keep abreast of industry best practices and trends
- A team player with good communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#businesscontinuity #disasterrecovery #strategy #planning #jobseekers #jobseekers #CV #career #jobs #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia