Position: Certified Senior Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacker)
An IT MNC Services Organisation is looking for Certified Senior Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacker) to join the global team and be based in the KL office.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Performs penetration testing and attack simulations on business critical infrastructure including internal servers, networks and applications to identify and resolve security flaws
- Curiosity about learning anything that has to do with discovering vulnerabilities and exploiting them
- Develops standard methodologies and techniques for conducting penetration testing
- Analyzes, improves, implements, and executes security controls proactively to prevent external threat actors from infiltrating company information or systems
- Combined experience from at least three of the following: security testing, systems development, web or mobile application and network infrastructure.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Security or Computer Engineering with certifications such as OSCP is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively assess and communicate risks and appropriate levels of urgency to management and engineering staff as we as team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and project management experience
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #itsecurity #penentrationtesting #CyberAttack #malware #regional #ethicalhacker #OSCP #career #jobs #jobseekers #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #JobsMalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur