A well known company in Malaysia is looking for Company Secretary (Group) – Manager to be based in their Selangor office
- To handle all aspect of secretarial matters
- To ensure secretarial records, registers and statutory books are maintained properly
- To prepare minutes of the meetings, board papers, circular resolutions, agenda
- Provide advise to board, Committee on secretarial matters for decision making
- To organize and coordinate all the Board, Board Committees and shareholders meeting efficiently.
- Provide support to team members in secretarial matters
- Degree in Law (LLB)/ ICSA qualified
- An associate member of MAICSA
- 8 to 10 years of experience in large company or Public Listed Company
- Sound knowledge of market listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Companies Act 2016 and other applicable statutory requirements.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
- Address Selangor
- Qualification Degree in Law (LLB)/ ICSA qualified
- Experience 5 to 10 Years