Multinational company currently looking for Cyber Security Operation Manager to lead the APAC Global Cyber Security Operations team.
- Cyber Security Operations Manager overseeing the overall operations of an organisation with particular regard to IT, Information and Data security, often including business continuity. Responsible for all technical performance and will serve as the primary point of contact within the program for all CSOC services.
- As Cyber Security Operations Manager she/he will oversee key staff working to identify and safeguard your organisation from intrusion, security threats, security weaknesses, software bugs and exploits. She/he will likely be responsible for both staff and the management processes keeping your organisation secure.
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration advice on complex matters that require expert level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- At least 15 years of specialized experience with implementing, engineering, integrating, architecting, designing, or operating cybersecurity technologies.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to structure unstructured problems and take command during an incident.
- Experience with proven project management and organizational skills in managing Security Operations related initiatives.
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
If you are interested, please share your CV with me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
#CyberSecurity #Manager #Operations #Threat #ITSecurity #Leadership #CISSP #CISA #CEH #CISCO #Strategies #Career #Jobs #Jobseekers #BTCMalaysia #BTCRecruitment
- Experience 10 Years and above