Open Position: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IT Shared Services)
A well-established Global IT Shared Services is currently looking for Cybersecurity Incident Response to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directly involve in global IT Security incident response events, including managing & detecting incidents, developing corrective action plans, re-assessing risk, providing solutions to the stakeholders
- Perform IT Security threat management such as threat modeling and develop use cases for security monitoring and proactive preventative methods
- Developing procedure and standard operating documents related to Security configuration, patching, troubleshooting guides and etc
- Continuously looking security analysis, recommendation and service improvement plan to stakeholders
- Good experience in using tools such as DLP, IPS, SIEM and other firewall related solutions
- Holding CEH, CISCO Security and other relevant certifications would be added advantage
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in positive & productive environment
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #itsecurity #incidentresponse #spoc #analsysis #ips #firewall #career #cv #jobs #jobseekers #jobopportunity #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment
- Address Kuala Lumpur