Open Position: DevSecOps Engineer (Digital Technology)
A well-established Digital Driven Company is currently looking for DevSecOps Engineer to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years working as a DevSecOps Engineer
- Demonstrable experience working with Azure Services
- Demonstrable experience leading the design, development and operation of security tooling integrated into the software delivery lifecycle.
- Infrastructure and application post-deployment security experience is also a plus, particularly within pre-production environments.
- Deep understanding of how developers deliver at scale using CI/CD
- Experience with secure software development and security testing into CI/CD SDLC processes
- Broad knowledge of the security technologies and capabilities used in an enterprise, particularly in a high growth, cloud based environment
- An understanding that security is a team sport and a willingness to lead on the field and foster collaboration between the many teams involved in the SDLC of smart’s deployments.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#devsecops #cicd #devopsengineer #azure #digital #technology #agile #cloud #fintech finance #career #job #cv #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #jobsmalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur
- Experience 5 to 10 Years