A fast-growing MNC Tech firm is looking to expand the team with hiring a highly skilled DevSecOps Engineer to be part of them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the construction of a “safety culture” within the company by supporting the various teams and customers in the implementation of good safety practices.
- Work with development team on API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security
- Experience using a broad range of CI/CD tools.
- Hands-on experience with multiple languages and scriptings.
- Familiar with each phase in Agile software development methodology to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
- Work closely with the development team to proactively stay on top of the latest secure application architecture design to deliver thorough security recommendations aligned with the organization’s IT security technology policy & procedure.
- Lead and advise multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls in the Cloud.
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support.
If you are interested to apply further, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #DevSecOps #Technical #software #automation #digital #scripting #cloudsecurity #agile #cloud #API #JAVA #CICD #cybersecurity #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia
- Salary Offer RM 12,000 - RM 18,000
- Experience 5 to 10 Years