A leading solar power company is looking for Electrical Design Engineer (Senior) to take lead of all electrical design, project management, installation and commissioning of solar power plant projects.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Full specifications and design of electrical part for the construction of solar power plants.
- Work with clients from tender to project sign off.
- Attend meetings and leading technical clarifications.
- Produce cost estimates and cost comparisons for solar systems.
- Guide other engineers and junior members.
- Specify and select both suppliers and components for the project.
- Compliance with standards and regulations.
- Must have prior experience in 11kV/33kV distribution system electrical design.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related.
- 8 years of experience in consultancy or M&E company.
- 5 years of exposure in project environment.
- Energy modelling, CAD software and High Voltage Networks and Substations exposure.
- Able to show experience of managing client projects from inception to completion.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
- Address Kuala Lumpur