A well established water treatment company is looking for Electrical Engineer to join them in their Selangor office.
- Perform electrical engineering design, testing and commissioning of electrical control system of chemical injection skids.
- Manage and supervise electrical and instrument installation, includes testing and commissioning for various projects.
- Prepare electrical wiring diagram, instrument data sheets, I/O Lists, P&ID drawing, electrical calculation, and other related document.
- To lead and execute chemical dosing system or pump project to meet customer specification, delivery time & cost down.
- Must have a Degree in Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering.
- Must have minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in carrying out the above responsibilities in the related field.
- Must have applied working experience in preparing E&I diagrams, I/O diagrams, P&ID and Piping line list.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, EPLAN and CAD software.
- Time conscious and action orientated to produce desired results.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience in Oil & Gas or power industry is an advantage.
- Address Selangor