A company with HQ in KL and other offices in other states is looking for Environmental, Occupational Safety and Health Manager to be based outside of KL.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Make and maintain EHS system, procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate end review EHS policies and make improvements where required.
- Lead ESH team to meet target and objectives.
- Submit reports.
- Give advice to management on latest legislation.
- Workplace inspection.
- Create and promote occupational safety and health programmes.
- Work with authorities on matters pertaining to EHS.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering (EHS) or any related disciplines.
- 11 years working experience in OSH.
- Minimum 2 years in Managerial role in EHS.
- Registered SHO with DOSH with valid Green Book
If you fit in the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
#jobseekers #jobs #career #candidates #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #safety #health #environment #manager #OSH
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!