Open Position: ERP Implementation Lead Consultant (APAC Region Role)
An MNC ERP Company is currently hiring for ERP Implementation Lead Consultant to be based in their Selangor office. You will be responsible to lead the technical ERP implementations for the APAC region.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Good experience to analyse on existing and potential client’s business operations and provide recommendations on the ERP architecture and solutions through gap analysis and requirements gathering
- Direct responsible for functional and technical specification development, configuration setup, proof of concept, acceptance test and delivery
- Having strong experience in full-cycle/rollout implementation projects designing and configuring ERP modules
- Good experience in managing technical resources, working closely with clients on ongoing projects with timely updates
- Good knowledge in ERP modules such as Financials, Human Resources, Procurement, Supply Chain and etc
- Willing to explore and learn new technologies with a positive and adaptive mindset
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead meetings with regional clients
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #ERP #Implementation #Consultant #Lead #Consultant #APAC #Finance #Distributions #Procurement #Supply Chain #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #jobsMalaysia #Malaysia #JobsOpening