· Responsible to lead penetration testing requirements and review and evaluate the risk of the vulnerabilities, communicate to developers to remediate
· To perform risk assessments, conduct reviews on latest patches based on risk framework and communicate to stakeholders
· To support automation of the Penetration Testing results to improve the current reporting structure.
· Assist handling the engagement end to end with other business entities on Penetration Testing activities.
· Support the business with a range of compliance requirement where necessary, find the gaps, and suggest for automation.
· At least 5 years of experience in IT security and Penetration Testing.
· Proven skill to security necessities from generate technical solutions, reports, and describe complex security ideas to non-technical stakeholder.
· Good experience on Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure platform.
· Understanding of various System Security tools and Red Team assessment is added advantage.
· Understanding of Network Topology Network Architecture and OSI Layer 7 Model.
· Knowledge in either Open Web Application Security Project or other Penetration Testing methodology is added advantage.
· Excellent experience and understanding of security, agile methodologies, SDLC, values, and procedures, SaaS/cloud security, and CI-CD.
#ethicalhacking #itsecurity #penentration #testing #itrisk #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #techjobs #itjobs
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.