Our client (Shared Services Centre) in Malaysia are looking for GL ACCOUNTANT to join them in Selangor office.
- Perform correct financial transaction, prepayments and accrual in the system
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet and ensure both statements are reconciled.
- Assist in month end and year end reporting to ensure process are perform efficiently
- To prepare and assist internal and external auditors in Tax matters.
- To ensure all accounts are compliant with IFRS
- To create and maintain Fixed Assets register according to the policy.
- Perform operational tasks under the ICS Framework
- To investigate issues that may arise and escalate to the respective parties within each entity in timely manner.
- To perform intercompany billings in the system as per group reporting requirements and to ensure all the differences in reconciliation report are resolve before due date.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
- Qualification Bachelor Degree In Accounting
- Experience 2 to 5 Years