Open Position: Head, Group AML/CFT
One of the leading banks in Malaysia is looking for Head, Group AML/CFT to be based in their headquarter office in Kuala Lumpur.
- Prepare, implement and review Regulatory Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) framework, policies and procedures for the Bank according to Bank Negara regulatory framework
- Monitoring and ensure regulatory compliance and AML/CFT to Bank Branches, Business Units and Operations Units aligning to laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines
- Develop, establish and carry out appropriate AML/CFT compliance programme and reviews for the Bank for monitoring compliance with Group’s AML/CFT policy and processes
- Act as the liaison/focal point of contact between the Bank, relevant regulators and law enforcement agencies on all submission, inquiries, reporting, examination findings, etc on AML/CFT and fraud reporting matters
- Assess and review new products and business initiatives to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements
- Assess and review the effectiveness of the Compliance Awareness and Training Program aligning to the Bank’s requirements
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today
#Head #AML/CFT #financial #finance #compliance #banknegara #risk #antimoneylaundering #counterfinancing #framework #jobs #jobseekers #candidates #oleg #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia