Open Position: Head of Benefits, Compensation & Rewards
One of the well-established public listed company is currently looking for Head of Benefits, Compensation & Rewards to be based in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible to lead the Benefits, Compensation & Rewards department and drive initiatives aligning to organisation goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong professional thought leadership and provide strategic oversight to the development of the overall Benefits, Compensation, Development and Policy Management for the organisation
- Take ownership to review and perform industry bench marking of the development of salary, reward, recognition, benefits and etc
- Work closely with the business leaders and provide guidance on the annual remuneration and incentive scheme processes ensuring the processes are fair and equitable and in line with the reward strategy
- Review and assess current HR policies and provide recommendations to enhance and advocate best practices
- Consistently engage with the employees across levels and develop programmes to develop the talents within the organisation.
- Building good connections and rapport with the HR experts within the industry
If you are interested to apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Experience 10 Years and above