About the role
As HR started being recognized as one of the departments that is crucial for business success, HR Business Partners became sought-after specialists. Although HR Business Partner (HRBP) is a senior position within Human Resources department, this role requires to cooperate very closely with their company’s leadership team. HR Business Partner is responsible for using HR capabilities to support organizational goals.
More specifically, this means that an HR Business Partner should have strong business knowledge, comprehensive understanding of HR, and specific experience within the company’s business sector.
In view of the company expansion and the goal of people strategy enhancement, an exciting yet fast-growing property firm currently hiring an HR Business Partner who is ready to develop and manage an HR agenda to support the company’s business objectives to join them.
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organizational design, employee engagement and talent analytics
- Builds a strong and trusted relationship with the senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits key talents for the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents (HIPO) and key job positions
- Analyse the Individual Development Plan (IDP) to identify the learning gap of each individual employee.
Does the role excite you? You are highly encouraged to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today for more exciting career opportunities!
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#humanresources #HR #HRBP #HRtalent #recruitment #humanresources #employerbranding #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia #HRCareer