In view of the company expansion and the goal of people strategy enhancement, an exciting yet fast-growing Food & Beverage Operator is currently hiring HR Generalist who is ready to develop and manage an HR agenda to support the company’s business and people objectives to join them!
The HR Generalist provides strategic and hands-on support for the HR function in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, compliance, immigration, benefits, compensation, and training in a fast-paced working space.
About the role
- Act as a point of contact to provide employee relations support and advise for employees and managers, including resolving various issues such as leaves, compensations, work performance issue, etc.
- Develop and implement new HR policies as per local employment laws and regulations.
- Coordinate and administration of compensation & benefit policy.
- Oversee and managing talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct training and onboarding for new employees.
- Promote HR employee engagement programs to ensure a happy and healthy work environment.
- Facilitate scheduled performance review process, providing guidance, tools and training for managers and employees.
- Collect and assess HR data for performance management and other tasks using metrics.
- Maintain a database of all the employee’s information and ensure they are up to date and secure.
Does the role excite you? You are highly encouraged to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today for more exciting career opportunities!
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#humanresources #HR #HRgeneralist #HRtalent #recruitment #humanresources #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia #HRCareer