Open Position: HRBP, Digital & Technology team (Financial Institution)
A Financial Institution in Malaysia is looking for HRBP to join the HR team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur. You will working closely and supporting the stakeholders under the Digital and Technology department.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Good working experience as HRBP within Technology, Financial Institution or Shared Service environment
- Directly involved in workforce planning and strategies including compensation & benefits, talent pipeline, career development and etc
- Suggest new HR procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency for the organisation as a whole, and to improve employee experience and productivity
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organisational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- A team player with good communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#HRBP #HumanResourceBusinessPartner #Digital #FinancialInstituition #Technology #SharedServices #Employee #Engagement #Career #Jobs #Jobseekers #CV #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #JobsMalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia