Our client is looking for Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to be based in their KL office
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Work closely with the HR Lead on developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Provide guidance to HR on a daily basis and communicate with line management
- Identify and resolve complicated issues of employee relations as well as addressing grievances
- Identify the needs for a change within the HR function for the common good of employees
- Provide guidance on HR policy, provide advice on HR matters
- Manage staff wellness initiatives
- Able to build a good relationship with employees, stakeholders, managers of all levels
- Experience in Talent Management, Organizational development
- Experience from MNC or Shared Service environment
- Meticulous, attention to details, Good people skills, strong leadership skills.
- Degree in Human Resource, Business or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience in HR Function
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Qualification Degree in Human Resource, Business
- Experience 5 to 10 Years