View more 5 months ago
Open Position: Information Security & Governance Manager (APAC region)
A global security services company is looking for Information Security Manager who combines the understanding of governance, policy and standards with a technical Information Security background. You will be responsible in defining and driving the Information Security governance and standards across the APAC region.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Strong experience in Information Security management with regional or global exposure, preferably from insurance industry
- Experience with information security frameworks such as NIST or the CIS Critical Security Controls
- Strong technical understanding on security industry standards
- CISSP/CRISC/CISA Certification is preferred
- Strong leadership in driving IT Security Metrics and reporting towards transformation and automation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with business partners and customers to solve business challenges while balancing the need for confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Ability to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations which require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought
- Knowledge of project management principles, methods and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#information #security #governance #manager #APAC #securitymanagement #leadership #certification #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia