Open Position: IT Audit, Assistant Manager (Financial Services)
A Financial Services Company is currently looking for IT Audit, Assistant Manager to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Good experience in assessing and evaluating IT control, compliance, governance, process and risk management
- Good experience in establishing IT audit process and methodologies related IT Applications, CRM, Infrastructure, Network, Security & Access Management, Servers and etc
- Developing IT Audit procedure and standard operating documents related to Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to ensure zero interruption to the business during the crisis
- Continuously looking to improve on governance and risk management, providing recommendations, best practices, IT security controls and service improvement plans to business stakeholders and management team
- Lead IT Security Assessment & Audit project assignments and follow up with respective owners on the Audit findings, risks and recommendations
- Holding CIA, CISSP, CISA, ISO Auditor, ITIL and other relevant certifications would be added advantage
- Good communication, engagement and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #Audit #Specialist #Control #Compliance #Governance #Risk #Leadership #CIA #CISSP #CISA #ITIL #Strategies #Career #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia