Open Position: IT Audit Specialist (Manager Level)
A well-recognised Technology Driven Organisation is currently looking for IT Audit Specialist (Manager Level) to be based in Kuala Lumpur office and be part of IT Audit & Risk Department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Good experience in assessing and evaluating IT control, compliance, governance, process and risk management
- Good experience in establishing IT audit process and methodologies related IT Applications, Infrastructure, Network, Security & Access Management, Servers and etc
- Developing IT Audit procedure and standard operating documents related to Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to ensure zero interruption to the business during crisis
- Continuously looking to improve on governance and risk management, providing recommendation, best practices, IT security controls and service improvement plan to business stakeholders and management team
- Lead IT Security Assessment & Audit project assignments and follow up with respective owners on the Audit findings, risks and recommendations
- Holding CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO Auditor, ITIL and other relevant certifications would be added advantage
- Good communication, engagement and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested, please share your CV with me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
#IT #Audit #Manager #Control #Compliance #Governance #Risk #Leadership #BCP #CISSP #CISA #CEH #ITIL #Strategies #Career #Jobs #Jobseekers #BTCMalaysia #BTCRecruitment
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia