Open Position: IT Business Analyst, Insurance Systems (MNC Insurance Company)
An MNC Insurance Company is currently looking for IT Business Analyst to be based in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall business and systems requirement deliverable for the project; defines and manages the stakeholder requirements throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Participate in formulating and defining system solutions and objectives, based on user needs and a thorough understanding of business processes
- Manage the traceability across the project life-cycle, tracking requirements status, managing changes to requirements and versions of requirement specifications, and tracing individual requirements to other project phases and work product flows
- Creating Test Cases for Functional, System, and UAT Testing with the Project Team
- Provide estimates for project management and change management activities through analysis of requirements effort, resources, and technology
- Having a background in supporting and implementing IT Systems for Insurance related projects would be added advantage
- Become the primary liaison with the key stakeholders for the project updates and requirements deliverable
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team-based environment
If you are interested, please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
#IT #InformationTechnology #BusinessAnalyst #Insurance #Systems #UAT #Functional #Systems #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #jobsMalaysia #Malaysia #jobsOpportunity
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia