A well-established Fintech Company is currently looking Enterprise Architect to join their KL office.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Strong experience in designing and build technology architecture using platforms such as application, cloud, data, digital, infrastructure, security, technology and etc
- Work closely with stakeholders and formulate systems enterprise architecture and solution roadmaps to support their business requirements and goals
- Good experience in Agile and DevOps methodology together Software As A Services (SAAS) would be added advantage
- Having technical IT certifications such as AWS, MCSE, MCP, CCNA, CISA, CISSP and etc would be added advantage
- Having Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Certification such as TOGAF, ITIL, PMP, Prince2 and etc would be added advantage
- Good communication skills with ability to lead business discussions with Senior Management team
If you are interested with this career opportunity, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Follow us on Instagram: btcrecruitment
#enterprisearchitect #digital #technology #agile #cloud #fintech finance #career #job #cv #oleg #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia