A fast-growing Tech firm is looking to hire high- potential IT Project Manager to join them for an exciting yet fulfilling career opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform project scoping, feasibility study, requirement gathering, planning, system analyst & design, costing, control, monitoring, reporting, quality & people management.
- Prepare technical and business documentation, and to ensure all project documents/codes are properly managed.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security, and ease of maintenance.
- Mitigate issues and escalate to management as and when is necessary
- Working closely with the technical/project delivery team and Account Executives, to gather, monitor and analyse performance data and ongoing strategy monthly throughout the project campaign.
- Lead, delegate, monitor and verify tasks to the technical team to perform software development, implementation, and support.
- Provide technical guidance, coaching and mentor the development team
- Provide recommendations for project improvements
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
If you are interested to explore, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #ProjectManager #PM #projectmanagement #projectlifecycle #digital #agile #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia