The IT Security Operation Manager leads the team which has responsibility for the delivery of the information security operations elements of the information security strategy and ensures that this is aligned to business objectives, legislative requirements and industry good practice. Lead the team in performing information security monitoring, threat analysis, all IT Security areas, vulnerability management, IT Audit, Standard, Policies, and Compliance. In addition, responsible for responding to, and managing, information security incidents. The ideal candidate will be a technical security professional with strong leadership skills, be able to build effective relationships easily, and possess an excellent knowledge of information security operations with regional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience. Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT Security or Information Technology
- Experience in management role leading a technical team and experience working in a Security Operations Center in an enterprise environment
- Strong leadership, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Ability to prioritize and execute autonomously
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management, and clients both orally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and operate effectively with multiple teams and solutions towards a shared goal
- Strong understanding of security operations technologies, latest security principles and protocols
If you are interested, please share your CV with me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
#ITSecurity #Manager #Operations #Threat #ITSecurity #Leadership #CISSP #CISA #CEH #CISCO #Strategies #Career #Jobs #Jobseekers #BTCMalaysia #BTCRecruitment