Open Position: Junior Project Manager, Infrastructure & Telecommunication (MNC IT Company)
An MNC IT Company is hiring Junior Project Manager to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office. You will be responsible to manage regional Infrastructure and Telecommunication projects in China and Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience in leading and managing IT Infrastructure and Telecommunication projects covering Network, Telephony, Teleconference, Server and other IT dependencies
- Drive end-to-end project delivery and implementation by engaging stakeholders in strategies, formulate and execute plans, adhering to quality standards
- Lead cross-functional team to ensure projects meeting requirements, deadlines and schedules using Project Management methodology and tools
- Continually look to improve project management process to accommodate rapidly changing business needs
- Lead and facilitate change request to ensure stakeholders are informed on the impacts on schedule and budget
- Strong ability to influence, negotiate and solve challenges with different levels across the diverse background to achieve productive solutions and outcomes
- Holds professional IT Certifications such as ITIL, Prince2, PMP and etc would be added advantage
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills with the ability to work in a regional team environment
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #ProjectManager #project #management #delivery #Prince2 #PMP #ITIL #change #problemsolving #schedule #budget #leadership #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia