Open Position: Learning & Development Specialist, Manager Level (MNC Manufacturing Company)
An MNC Manufacturing Company is looking for Learning & Development Specialist to be based in their Penang office. You will be responsible to lead the entire Learning & Development programme and initiatives driven for the Manufacturing plants and offices across Asia regions.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Identify the needs for Learning & Development programmes by working closely with Leaders and Management teams across different business units and functions across Asia regions
- Review existing Learning & Development programmes by studying current trends and developments in sustainability management and to identify new training needs and requirements covering coaching sessions, classroom/virtual training, e-learning and etc
- Achieve high-quality assurance training objectives by conducting programmes based on productivity, quality and customer-service standards aligning with the company’s policies and procedures
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI) to monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness and success of the training period and provide progress reports to the Management team
- Prepare all year round training budgets and work closely with internal team and external Learning & Development training providers based locally and regionally
- Exploring new tools and platforms to drive up employee engagement, talent attractions, company branding and etc
- Having good interpersonal, communication, presentation and training skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#Learning #Development #Training #Specialist #Manager #HR #HumanResources #Learning #Development #Coaching #Programme #Budgeting #Career #CV #jobseekers #jobs #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia #jobsMalaysia
- Address Bayan Lepas, Penang