A well known corporation in Malaysia is looking for Legal Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
- To draft, analyze, review, negotiate all the agreement and contracts and other relevant legal documents
- Work closely with external lawyers on all legal matters and issues of organization
- To provide legal advice and opinion on issues that related to company legal matter to management and stakeholders
- To carry out legal research, establish sound legal guidelines, policies and keep abreast with developments or updates in the relevant laws
- To resolve legal issues on contract and litigation and other matters
- Participate in various business meeting and negotiation involving JV, due diligence, corporate restructuring and so on
- Bachelor degree in Law/ Professional degree
- 5 to 10 years of working experience in legal firm and in- house (Good balance of in-house and legal-firm experience)
- Experience in corporate, commercial, litigation and conveyancing.
- Experience in Public Listed or Sdn Bhd
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to analyze information and situations
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
- Address Selangor, Malaysia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree In Law
- Experience 5 to 10 Years