Our client (Hospitality) in Malaysia is looking for Legal Manager in Pahang
- To advise all the department on legal matters by ensuring the organization’s legal interest and rights are protected
- To ensure the organization compliance with the laws and regulations, internal procedures and policies
- All contracts and other legally binding documents are to be drafted, reviewed, prepared and advised
- To engage with external lawyer on matters that required external assistance
- To provide advice and opinion on legal issues that raised by user department.
- To conduct briefings on legal awareness by promoting the legal awareness to all staffs.
- Legal research is to be carried out and to keep abreast with developments or updates in the relevant laws
- Operation trademarks and other IP rights of the group is to be advised and managed
- To assist external lawyer in litigation and consumer tribunal cases.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Minimum 10 years of related working experiences
- Well versed in corporate law.
- Address pahang
- Qualification Degree in Law / Professional degree
- Experience 10 Years and above