Open Position: Logistics – Assistant Manager
An international bedding manufacturer is looking for Logistics – Assistant Manager to be based in Selangor.
Key responsibilities and requirements we are looking for:
- Manage a big team of logistics with over 30 subordinates.
- Manage all logistics matters – Inbound, Outbound and Warehousing.
- Make improvements to optimize operation from time to time.
- Day to day operations from order received to order out to customers with minimal complaints.
- Monitor security of warehouse contents and control inventory level with stock counts to match system.
- Recommend best practices in terms of operational efficiency and controls.
- Ensure 100% delivery with proper planning of warehouse and delivery activities.
- Work with other departments to align warehouse activities.
- Degree or Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in Logistics/Supply Chain.
- Able to communicatee in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- A good problem solver.
If you fit, please send your latest CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today!
- Address Selangor