Open Position: Manager, Financial Crime & Compliance (Financial Institution)
One of the Financial Institutions in Malaysia is currently hiring Manager, Financial Crime & Compliance to join them in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that financial crime risks are identified, assessed, managed and reported in a timely manner
- Assisting with developing, enhancing and communicating the company’s standards and frameworks for mitigating financial crime risks
- Coordinating and reviewing end-to-end financial crime risk assessments
- Conducting investigations including potential financial crime cases, as required by the business
- Making decisions/recommendations on appropriate actions in relation to financial crime issues
- Developing and maintaining relevant management information on financial crime and related risks
- Identifying areas for improvement to reduce the risk of financial crime and recommending changes to procedures and standards where appropriate
- Consistently develop and review the compliance AML/CFT policies and procedures
- Liaise with external parties including regulators such as Bank Negara, Security Commission on compliance-related matters
If you are interested in this role, please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
#Manager #AML #AntiMoneyLaundering #CFT #CombatingtheFinancingofTerrorism #Compliance #SecurityIndustryDevelopmentCorporation #Career #CV#Jobseekers #BTCMalaysia #BTCRecruitment #JobsMalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia