Open Position: Palm Oil Trader
A well-established palm oil refiner company is looking for a Palm Oil Trader to be based in Selangor.
Key responsibilities and requirements we are looking for:
- Look for source of refined and crude palm oils required by the company.
- Have a good communication with local suppliers to source for the best price.
- Trade Port Klang/Pasir Gudang paper market for palm products.
- Pinpoint arbitrage chances and take advantage of the profitability in palm and other related oils.
- Oversee risk of trading positions.
- Make sure supply and stocks are enough for production and supply chain.
- Ensure shipping and lead time are met.
- Forecast oils and fats price trends.
- Perform cost/duties analysis.
- Perform back end operation and execution of paper market.
- Good understanding of Malaysian palm market.
- 5 years experiences in Oil Palm industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or equivalent.
- Commodity Futures Trading Examination is a plus.
- Experience in SAP and JD Edwards is a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
If you fit, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
#palmoil #trader #PKPG #oilsandfats #economics #suppliers #SAP #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia
- Address Selangor