Open Position: Procurement Manager (MNC Shared Services)
A reputable Shared Services company is hiring for Procurement Manager to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- More than 8 years working experience working in the Procurement department supporting regional offices within APAC regions
- Develop project-level financial and procurement management policies and procedures, manage roll-out and oversight compliance, reporting and periodic review
- Building, recommending and implementing the following key components to support the regional procurement strategy and direction
- Delivery cost savings against the agreed sourcing strategies and reporting both bottom line and cost avoidance savings to the company
- Performing all procurement activities including pre-qualification, negotiating supplier agreements, preparation of contracts and tender management
- Developing strong relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business
- Identifying areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage with different stakeholders across regions
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #SharedServices #ProcurementManager #Operations #SLAs #KPIs #supplier #APAC #Regional #sourcing #career #cv #jobs #jobseeker #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Selangor