Open Position: Project Manager (Solar)
A company venturing into renewable energy is looking for Project Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities and requirements we are looking for:
- Project management from start to end for the projects that have been awarded.
- Contractor management in terms of daily activities on site.
- Manage quality of work from contractor.
- Project scheduling and man power management.
- Put safety first in on site construction activities.
- Answer to stakeholders in terms of project progress.
- Liaise with government authorities on permits and licensing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years in project management.
- Experience in leading large scale solar power plant projects is an advantage.
- Focus on civil and electrical parts of the projects.
- Extensive travelling.
If you fit, kindly send your latest CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website www.btcrecruitment.com today!
- Address Kuala Lumpur
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!