In view of the company rapid expansion and the goal of people rewards strategy enhancement, an exciting yet fast-growing tech MNC is currently hiring Regional Compensation and Benefits Analyst who is ready to support the company’s business and people objectives to join them!
This role provides strategic and hands-on support for the HR function in the areas of assessing a company’s personnel needs for drafting targeted programmes and policies which increase employees’ performance, satisfaction, and organizational trust.
About the role
- Defining equitable, competitive, and fair compensation and benefits packages that fit and are also in accordance with the organisation goals and strategies globally
- Developing consistent compensation policies in accordance with the organizational objectives and work culture for the global regions
- Ensuring that all compensation practices comply with each local government legislation
- Conducting ongoing research about emerging trends as well as best practices
- Deploying sound communication strategies and measuring effectiveness by success metrics
- Participating in different surveys for the purpose of determining benefits and pay rates
- Preparing job descriptions, analyses, evaluations, and classifications to determine job grade and salary range
- Using various techniques and methods for making decisions on direct and indirect financial compensations as well as nonfinancial compensations
- Compiling reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
Does the role excite you? Interested individuals are highly encouraged to submit your application to email@example.com for a further discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today for more exciting career opportunities!
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#humanresources #HR #HRtalent #compensationandbenefits #compensation #benefits #rewardspecialist #HRcareer #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia