Open Position: Senior IT Buyer
An APAC IT Organisation is looking for Senior IT Buyer to join them in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Senior Position in the Procurement Team.
- Good experience in performing purchasing work for IT equipment including supplier & vendor sourcing, negotiation, purchase order and order tracking
- Continuously maintaining the best purchase price and the highest level of quality, reliability and services with suppliers and vendors covering APAC regions
- Proactively manage procurement processes and establish SLAs with suppliers and vendors to ensure high-quality services and support provided to the regional offices
- Identify and lead regional IT sourcing projects consisting of IT software, hardware as well as maintenance contracts
- Develop long-term sourcing pipelines that drive total value, including cost savings, KPIs, supplier relationship management and etc
- Ability to work in a regional team environment to collate and act upon feedback from all levels within the business and sourcing environments
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- More than 5 years in IT procurement.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
- Address Kuala Lumpur