Open Position: Senior Manager, HR Generalist (Reputable Company)
A Reputable Company is currently hiring for Senior Manager, HR Generalist to join them in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Holds a Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related field with over 10 years working experience in HR
- Leading the HR initiatives covering overall talent management strategy, including compensation & benefits, change management, employee & industrial relations, performance management, recruitment, succession planning and etc
- Work closely with HR leadership and management team to develop and establish HR strategies to ensure the alignment with key business goals and overall organisation strategies
- Knowledgeable of current employment laws and government/regulatory requirements that are applicable to organisation
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders from various departments to create systems and structures that will further enhance recruitment strategy and employee retention
- Provide support and training to employees and managers to better understand and utilise HR tools, processes and policies
- Detail-oriented with good planning and project management skills to achieve positive results
- Good stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
#HR #Manager #SeniorManager #Generalist #Operations #Recruitment #Compensation #Benefits #Transformation #Learning #Development #HRProject #career #jobseekers #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #jobsMalaysia #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Selangor