Open Position: Senior Manager, Information Management & Data Governance (Financial Institution)
One of the Financial Institutions is currently looking for Senior Manager, Information Management & Data Governance to join them in Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain ownership accountability of the overall data systems as well as manage the delivery of the data governance programme
- Develop standards, policies and procedures to support the creation and provide technical assurance for the on-going implementation of the data governance policy within the organisation
- Support project planning and management to ensure best practice and legal frameworks are followed with regards to data governance
- Lead and develop teams across to ensure data governance policies and practices are embedded throughout the organisation
- Align the data governance programme to the enterprise information security strategy with any data governance programs and initiatives
- Assess and identify risks in line with the risk management approach, ensuring they are mitigated and accounted for work within the data governance programme
- Develop and enforce data quality metrics outside of the data warehouse, modelling structure and etc
- A team player with good communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#SeniorManager #InformationTechnology #IT #DataGovernance #Risk #DataWarehouse #Modelling #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #jobsMalaysia #JobsOpportunity #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia