An established FMCG (food) company is looking for Senior Safety, Health and Environment Executive in their Selangor plant.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Pinpoint safety and health priorities, challenges and chance for change at site level.
- Create whole strategy and implementation plan, with regional goals and priorities and lead implementation and communication of the strategy.
- Make sure good training is given to managers and leads for them to take ownership and lead the SHE within their responsibility.
- Pinpoint good practices from within and outside the company and communicate them within the site.
- Coordinate resources to ensure delivery of high quality SHE support.
- Make sure compliance is audited frequently and performance is assessed, with results used to make further improvement.
- Engage with local regulators on SHE topics to build relationships and join external forums.
- Report hazards and incidents. Report food quality hazards.
- Join in full safety and health improvement flow.
- Cooperate fully in managing injury process to ensure full participation in the workforce after cleared as fit by registered medical practitioner.
- Accustomed to and follow all company food quality policies.
- Report suspected diseases with potential to harm food safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Engineering (SHE) or equivalent. Preferably with registered SHE officer with DOSH.
- Minimum 5 years working experience and senior role in related field (manufacturing).
If interested, kindly send latest CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
- Address Selangor