The multinational software establishment has a strong believe that the most asset of an organisation is their people–with a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences. Our client company hire energetic, innovative, enthusiastic professionals who are always on the learning and teaching mode; technology experts who understand the big picture. Their culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates diversity and looks to expand and build it constantly. Join them as part of the expansion team in Malaysia office!
What will you be doing:
Our client company are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the SDLC, from planning and prioritizing to testing and efficient project delivery.
You will be part of the development team that works on business applications. As a Senior Java developer team member, you contribute to the designing and development of an application. You have to take part in the end-to-end stages of the development lifecycle.
- To analyse and assess the business needs of the client to find the best solution for the client. Overall strong analytical and problem-solving skills are highly important for this role.
- Gathering system requirements, building application specification document, draw flow charts, design application architecture, and implement modernised application design and testing features before release.
- Developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead junior developer’s team.
- You should have an innovative thought process and creative thinking which can bring out of box and alternate way of system implementation.
- Ensure company applications must be secure and up to date.
- To interact with the customer and internal teams in Identifying and analysing requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to the creation of documents for client requirements.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Provide technical help to junior developers.
You should have:
- You should have experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiar with SQL or NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience in Agile development
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API.
- Familiar with Open-Source tools and good to have experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Positive and professional approach always.
Does it sound like an interesting opportunity that you are keen to explore?
If you would like to find out more about the role, do send in your CV or reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today for more exciting roles!
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #java #api #agile #software #softwaredevelopment #softwaredeveloper #softwareengineer #javadeveloper #digital #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia #techjob