Open Position: Tender, Procurement Specialist (MNC Company)
An MNC Company is currently looking for Tender, Procurement Specialist to join them in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- More than 3 years working experience in Procurement department
- Directly involved in the tender submission process including formatting, completeness, consistency, compliance and etc
- Actively assists in the management of data related to the tendering process and framework
- Work closely with Sourcing Specialist, Transaction Procurement Specialists and other stakeholders to provide contractual and compliance advice for all tenders
- Ensure the transparency and accuracy of tender agreements, including monitoring all related liabilities, non-disclosure agreements, confirmation of interest and etc
- Assemble and maintain internal tender procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval and etc
- Stays abreast of and communicates any changes in contractual requirements, providing training and presentation to relevant parties
- A team player with good stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role, please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
#Tender #Procurement #ProcurementSpecialist #Agreement #Sourcing #Training #Career #CV#Jobseekers #BTCMalaysia #BTCRecruitment #JobsMalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Selangor