A well- established services firm is on the lookout for passionate Training & Development expertise to join them as part of the growing HR team.
What you will be doing?
As a training and development manager, your job is to provide staff with the knowledge, practical skills, and motivation to carry out their work activities effectively.
You’ll take a strategic approach to training, assessing the skills and knowledge within an organisation and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills. You’ll either deliver the training yourself or arrange for a third-party trainer to do it.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Analyze the Individual Development Plan (IDP) to identify the training needs of each individual employee in meeting the technical and behavioral competency gaps for their professional and personal development.
- Review and evaluate training and programs for compliance with government bodies and Internal Quality standards and requirements.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers, and senior management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage, and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices.
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience including management experience.
- Either master’s degree in related field or at least a general Degree in any field.
- Familiar and hands-on with training and development methodologies, training needs analysis, performance management, and talent management.
- Skilled trainer who can conduct soft skill training for all employees.
- To strategize, formulate, and articulate sound training policies and able to identify, resolve, and consult on a wide range of administrative and personnel issues.
- Strong teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely.
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Good time-keeping skills and the ability to multitask to enable you to effectively manage training schedules.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and innovative approach to work.
- Personal commitment to improve your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
Do you have what we are looking for? Send in your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat today!
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today to find out more interesting roles.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#HRcareer #traininganddevelopment #recruitment #HRM #humanresources #career #btcrecruitment #btcmalaysia #Malaysia